Monday, August 1, 2011

"Abby, Abby ... How Does Your Garden Grow?"









Actually, it's not our garden. It belongs to our dear friend Tiffeni who invited Abby and I over to do a little harvesting. Sadly, I was not blessed with a green thumb so my gardening skills are non existent. However, I do dream of having a beautiful garden ... maybe someday, when the kids are a bit older and I have more time. But in the mean time we have been enjoying the beautiful harvest shared with us from this gorgeous garden. Today we came home with cucumbers, Roma tomatoes, banana peppers and some fresh basil ... I am thinking pizza Margarita for dinner tonight...yum! I also took advantage of this perfect opportunity to show off one of the new dresses that is going to be available any day now in my new kits. This is "Sabrina" made up in two adorable prints I just received from Riley Blake Fabrics from their new "Farm Fresh" collection. These fabrics are so sweet and this dress is perfect for the upcoming Autumn and back to school. Keep an eye open for more news about the kits. I have lots of them for you.

Dawn

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Watching & waiting to see what you have come up with!

Too bad you are not closer. We are gardeners with six foot tomato plants. Lots of other yummy veggies too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin