Saturday, October 27, 2012

Introducing "Charlotte"







Abby and I are both in love with Miss "Charlotte"! A while back I started thinking about wanting to make another special occasion dress to add to my collection. I wanted something that could work for the holidays as well as for weddings, parties or other special events and also that was a bit more grown up. That's how "Charlotte" came to be. When Abby saw the finished dress on the dress form her mouth fell open and she said... "Mom, you've done it again!" and she said when can we go take photos??? Now, if you like this one, you are going to love, and I do mean LOVE the holiday version of "Charlotte". I was hoping to take Abby out for a photo shoot this weekend but sadly, Mother Nature has something else planned for us for the next few days while we batten down the hatches for the next hurricane. Yuck! I had so many things I wanted to do this weekend and now we will all be stuck inside waiting for this storm to pass. So, hopefully Abby and I will be able to take photos of her in the Christmas version later in the week. I have a ton of work done on this new pattern so finger's crossed I will be able to complete it within the next few weeks so that I can get it into the shop with still plenty of time for you to make it up for the holidays! 


Dawn

6 comments:

Hayu Maselli said...

Hello Dawn,

this 'charlotte' so sweet i love it much. I have been succeed making 3 'audrey' skirts just for the first time. I was jumping like akid for the joy that I MADE IT!.
Thanks for your patterns.This winter I will prepare for next summer.
Hoping you best weekend with fam

Laurie said...

I do love it! Hopefully the storm will pass quickly.

Garilyn S said...

I love this dress. Can't wait for the storm to pass so you can take photos of the holiday dress!!

Colleen said...

Love this dress!

bell4953 said...

What a lovely dress! I think it's just right for a special ocassion...or anytime on wants to feel special. Dawn you do awesome job. Stay safe.Debbie

Gail said...

Charlotte is a lovely dress, Dawn! And paired with your adorable daughter well, absolutely beautiful!
Please be safe during the storm Sandy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin