Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Oh, My Goodness!!! It's been ages since I have been to my blog. You all know how life just gets crazy and takes turns that we don't expect and time just slips away. Well, I have certainly fallen victim to that. With a hectic home, four teenagers and the recent addition of a puppy to our family I'm constantly on the go! However....Spring has come early to Virginia and I am in serious cleaning out mode and I have yet to find homes for so many of the darling dresses I made for Abby so long ago. That's right there are still tons of little girls clothes that need to find new homes!!! So, I'm back on track and I'm going to start posting loads more things for sale. Keep in mind all of these were samples and most were worn only once for photos and have been hanging in a closet ever since. But now I want my closets back! I cannot reproduce any of these in different sizes these are all one of a kind pieces and all sales are final. Please feel free to ask any questions as I am happy to help in any way I can.

Lets get started......
Oh boy...this one is hard to say goodbye to, as it is so very sweet! 

Size 8-10
includes both the red and white gingham sundress and the darling pinafore
asking $60 + shipping to your address

Please feel free to email me at Dawn@Olabelhe.com if you have questions or if you would like to bring this sweet little outfit home for a special little girl in your life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin